Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vanilla Scented Melon Soup

IMG_2013I know that it’s not much to look at but it sure is delicious and with all the melons we’re pulling from our garden, it’s a great way to use them in a different manner.  Maisie has enjoyed just drinking this from a cup like juice even though it has a thicker consistency.

Vanilla Scented Melon Soup

6 cups small pieces of melon (I used an early gala because that’s what came out of the garden and it tastes like a honeydew)
3 fresh mint leaves
1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
1/8 teaspoon salt or to taste
fresh sprigs of mint garnish

Place all ingredients except the garnish mint sprigs in a blender and process until completely smooth. Chill overnight or until very cold. Serve garnished with a sprig of mint.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, that sounds more like a smoothie (yum!) than a soup. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails