Another ~off our usual eating plan~ treat which we made for this Christmas season. Chocolate fudge is wonderful but the addition of some spiciness just makes it all that much better. The fudge isn’t too hot or spicy but rather just has a nice little kick. Make and enjoy!
- 18 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tsp. instant espresso
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. dark chili powder
- 1/8 tsp.ground cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil, or use a square silicone pan, unlined. Melt the chocolate, condensed milk and marshmallows in a heavy pot. Remove from the heat and stir in the espresso powder, cinnamon, chili powder, cayenne, salt & vanilla. Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Remove the fudge from the pan. Remove foil if used. Cut the fudge into squares.