- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- scant 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
- pinch roasted cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla bean paste, or vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz. sweetened condensed milk, more or less to taste
To the hot coffee, add the coriander, cardamom, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir to combine and then place covered in fridge overnight (or longer) to cool and for flavors to develop. When ready to make the frappe, add the spiced coffee, cream, condensed milk and ice to the jar of a blender. Process until smooth. Makes 2-3 servings. Top with whipped cream if desired. Serve immediately.