Saturday, October 22, 2011

Roasted Cauliflower

I adore eating roasted vegetables as they’re oh so healthy, I don’t add any additional fat and they’re full of flavor.  Maisie’s favorites are when I roast broccoli and cauliflower but we also enjoy roasted long beans, green beans and asparagus are my favorite.  Very simple and almost no clean-up so perfect any night of the week.

IMG_0584eRoasted Cauliflower

1 head cauliflower, cut in florets
garlic powder
salt
pepper

Pre-heat oven to 450F.  Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.  Wash the florets and allow them to stay a little bit damp.  Spread them on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with garlic powder, salt & pepper.  Bake for 15-20 minutes until they start to get a bit browned and toasty.  Enjoy hot or cold.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this recipe. I love cauliflower and this looks easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love roasted cauliflower! I add lemon juice, garlic, and Parmesan to mine - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog! Lots of healthy and I'm sure delicious recipes. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails