Sunday, November 25, 2012

Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms

IMG_6112e The market had mushrooms as a loss leader (1.5 lbs. for $0.99) and as Eammon adores mushrooms and I’m one to never pass up a good bargain, I picked up a couple of pounds.  I used some of the mushrooms in recipes like these Slow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms and some I sliced up, sautéed and froze in small FoodSaver packets so that I can easily pull them out and use in future recipes. 

This recipe is a super simple and made in a Crockpot.  The mushrooms can be used not only as an appetizer or side dish but they are wonderful over roasted chicken, a grilled steak or pork chop or even with a sautéed piece of white flakey fish.  I’m sure that once you make these you’ll find many, many ways to enjoy them.

IMG_6110eSlow Cooker Ranch Mushrooms

Combine all three ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for five hours.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Georgia and I LOVE mushrooms! I am absolutely going to make this! Sorry if I've never commented before... I always read but don't always have two hands free to type (Charlotte naps on my lap... STILL! UGH! lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Lisa! I just love simple sauteed mushrooms in butter, but these are over the top with the ranch dressing mix! WOW! Gotta make for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails