Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father’s Day Dinner

IMG_4624eToday was a nice quiet Father’s Day…well quiet for me which was wonderful because I haven’t been feeling well with a sinus infection and I needed a quiet day.  Eammon spent the day with Maisie as he took her to play mini-golf and ride the go-karts at Mountasia and then they went to the pool.

IMG_4622eWhen they arrived home from the pool Eammon had one of his favorite dinners waiting for him, steamed lobster tails, steamed shrimp, seaweed salad and of course some melted butter.

IMG_4618eMaisie wasn’t feeling in the mood for lobster so she enjoyed shrimp, corn and seaweed salad.  Though I don’t generally serve corn off the cob, wee little Maisie Miao Miao has her first loose tooth and has been hesitant to eat corn on the cob even though it’s one of her favorites.   

No recipes today as I just steamed the lobster and shrimp but if you’re looking for something wonderful to do with steamed lobster, and trust me had I had leftovers I’d be making these Wicked Good New England Lobster Roll, they’ll rock your world.

IMG_8963e1

Hope that all the Dads out there had a wonderful Father’s Day. 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The food look amazing and love the pics!! so nice! hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Lobster does look amazing! And what a cute pic of Eammon and Maisie. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails