Thursday, November 22, 2007

Corn Soufflé

IMG_4620Not a fabulous picture but this this Corn Soufflé is absolutely delightful and it makes an appearance on our table each Thanksgiving, Christmas and any other time I want a special corn dish.  What I love about this dish is that the taste is light, creamy and just a bit sweet, like the best fresh picked corn of the summer.  I also love that I can mix everything up a day or two ahead and just pour it into my prepared dish and bake it when needed.  Even better, it reheats beautifully so make this dish, you and your guests will be delighted.

Corn Soufflé

Preheat oven to 375F. Position rack in the center of the oven. Butter an 8"x8"x2" glass baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk eggs then add remaining ingredients mixing until well blended. Pour into prepared dish. Bake until top is golden brown and knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 70 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails