Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wallaby Darned

IMG_8967eSo while I’ve been sipping on Melon Agua Fresca, Mango Lassi, Watermelon Frosties, Cantaloupe Agua Fresca and Mint Lassi, Eammon has had a different drink on his mind and in his hand.  A couple of weeks ago we had dinner at Outback and Eammon enjoyed a couple of drinks called Wallaby Darned and he loved them so much he asked if I could make them at home.  It didn’t take much searching as the recipe was all over the internet.  So a quick trip to the store for ingredients and Eammon had his drink in hand. 

The drink is truly delicious but I have absolutely zero alcohol tolerance so I generally taste two little teaspoons full, adore the taste and get tipsy right away.  Think I’ll stick to my sippy drinks and let Eammon enjoy his.

Wallaby Darned (A copycat recipe of Outback Steak House’s Wallaby Darned)

8 oz frozen peach slices
1/2 cup Bacardi Fuzzy Navel Mix (found in the freezer section near the frozen juice concentrates)
1/2 cup ice
1/2 cup champagne
1/8 cup peach schnapps
1/8 cup vodka
1 TBS. sugar

Put all the ingredients in the blender and process until very smooth.  If you’re feeling fancy, garnish with a sprig of mint.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. This is one of my very favorite drinks. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I was going to try to figure out how to make it virgin, but that might be a challenge considering all the alcohol. I'm guessing frozen peaches, apple juice and ice might not taste the same. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum! I could use one of these right now. And then to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, thanks for visiting me, looks awesome, only I don't drink alcohol, I could try it without it! :), but doesn't taste the same I suppose, lovely click dear..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a delicious cocktail, this looks delicious!! Love your blog and so glad to be a new follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so refreshing! I love the fruit in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't find that Bacardi Fuzzy navel mix... :-(

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails